The Office 365 Exchange Email Server Deployment & Migration Project
We replace your old and clunky email server with a modern cloud system.
Click here to return to home page
- Are you concerned about the security and compliance of your email?
- Does it feel like you are always waking up to unstable or down email?
- Is your current email setup stuck in 2005?
Unprepared businesses waste time and money reacting to preventable issues, some of which can be catastrophic to a business. We configure and replace your old, clunky, mail server with a modern cloud system.
Don't already have the Office 365 licenses?
- No Problem. Select "Purchase Quote" for the one-time upgrade of email services and add licenses to the cart.
What is Office 365 Exchange Email Server?
At its core, Microsoft 365 Hosted Exchange is a cloud-based email server that communicates with an email client whether it is your phone app or desktop Outlook. The calendar sync collaboration tools make this product hard to beat. There is so more functionality for you to take advantage once the core Office 365 Exchange Email Server is configured and deployed. See “fun services” below for more detail.
We will configure Microsoft 365 account and domain settings for mail flow within your organization. This project includes a transition of all of your resource mailboxes and existing users from the on-premises exchange or hybrid mailing servers to Microsoft 365. Also included, is the configuration of the security domain signatures and security & compliance policies to insures standard and secure emailing and data security. We will determine and advise on selecting a proper MS 365 license for your business needs. Instructing and training users on how to install and utilize the MS 365 apps on their computers and mobile devices. While we offer a base scope of services below, we are willing and able to additional work with the additional user migrations add-ons. Migration from other mailing services and New Setup.
Assumptions & Compatibility:
· Five and Under Users Environment
· Organization is migrating mail from Exchange, POP or IMAP.
· All migrated users, shared mailboxes and data must be thoroughly documented. Especially if the client is migrating away from G-suit.
· Environment lacks central user authentication and no autoenrollment. Please notify us if otherwise.
· Users that require Desktop Office Suite will utilize their license for Office Suite and we will configure for Office 365 Exchange. Document if you wish to subscribe to Desktop 365 licensing and user authentication
· Windows 10 computers preferred. Notify us if heavily Mac centric environment.
Fun Services Excluded from Base Project Scope of Services
NetworkAntics does not configure or training is not provided in this project for the following additional services but are available as another project upon request.
· Centralized User Authentication
· SharePoint and Teams Integrations
· Teams Web Conference Calls Deployment and Training
· Additional User Migrations
· Azure Synchronization with on-premise Windows Server AD
· PST Transfer to O365. 1 user include in base offering.
· Backup solution setup and configuration
· Exchange hybrid deployment